Anniversathree

Thursday, August 14, 2008

ras_anniv copy
Image Source

It's three years since my blog came about to be. On 14th of August, 2005. Can't believe I've stuck with it for so long. I thought I was going to dump it the very next day I started it. It brought out quiet a few strange things out of me ( Poems!? ).  Taught me a lot. Spawned many introspective sessions. Introduced me a lot of nice people. But most of all, when I look back at the archives, it shows not only how 'much' I've changed, but also 'how' I changed. It's kinda a 'mini' life inside of life.

Cool.

I like it.

.

.

And thanks to all the 'almost-non-existent' commentinators.

P.S. : To new bloggers: Think you'll see it until this day? Noobies? Ha! :p

3 Comments:

Hi Monoj,

U will be very helpfull in the project CELL 3.

Congratulation on completing THREE YEARS :)

Hey Thats really nice.. Congratulations.. Blogging is addictive..

Work from home

Post a Comment