The Opposite Of Home Sick

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Noise 
Image Source

Alright Ubuntu was good. But I'm back with good old Windows XP (SP3 now). Neither Linux, nor a Mac, not even the mighty Windows Vista was able to break me away from my sweetheart. That's Windows XP to me. But let me come back to what I was going to post about. It's ironic that I'm blogging about this rather than doing the obvious. I'm 'Outside-Sick'.

I just realized it's days since I saw sunlight. Being jobless is taking a huge toll on my timetables, mood, health and everything. I'm just glued to my computer unless I'm sleeping. I forgot my friends. I forgot my bike. The heck I totally forgot what I did when I was not at my computer. My head is aching. So are my fingers. Shoulders and everything. I feel like I'm a big beany bag or something.

The Idleness is growing on me. I just want to shut the PC and get out of my house. I hope people still remember me. God I have a beard! I don't even know why I'm sitting in front of the computer right now. Maybe it's just because I don't know what else to do. I can be on my treadmill instead. I can be faking a stomach ache. I can be crying about my dead grandmother. I can be at an ice cream stall. I can be fixing my bike's side stand. I can be at my computer class. I can be job hunting. I can go party with my friends. I can be at a movie theater. I can be at a fast food. I can be at the beach. I can be doing anything else, anywhere else. But just take me away from my computer. I think it's trying to kill me. Seriously, somebody help me.

But the thing is, It's 10.46 at night now. I can't do most things I normally could. So I should just shut this computer down and go sleep. I will do anything to get a tiny little glance at my dear Mr. Brighty Fireball right now.

1 Comment:

Another test comment

Post a Comment